Sorry, no posts matched your criteria
Author Archive for: derekjwa
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud derekjwa contributed a whooping 0 entries.
Entries by derekjwa
- Fort Mill deal featured in Charlotte Business JournalJanuary 31, 2016 - 10:51 pm
Triumph Real Estate was recently featured in the Charlotte Business Journal about it’s acquisition of the 260,000 square foot Fort Mill building near Charlotte, South Carolina. This is Triumph’s first venture into the robust Southeast region of the United States, with hopefully more forthcoming.
- Supply ChainJanuary 31, 2016 - 9:20 pm
All US rail traffic is up as happens anytime the economy grows, but interesting to note is that according to Rail-Time Indicators (“RTI”), a publication of the American Association of Railroads, Intermodal freight traffic was up 5.2% in 2014 YOY and set a new annual record. Overall, RTI reports that in 2014 total carloads reached […]
- Interested in investing in industrial real estate? Why?January 31, 2016 - 9:07 pm
If you answer is something along the lines of “good fundamentals,” then you’re probably chasing deals in the same 20 markets as everyone and their cat. This herd mentality is fine and there are certainly risk-related analyses to justify the approach, but the ability to deploy capital in those markets is becoming increasingly about how […]
- Top 10 lease negotiation and facility selection mistakesJune 28, 2013 - 10:32 pm
As appeared in…New England Real Estate Journal Mistakes? Everyone makes them. Here is my personal list of the ten biggest mistakes tenants make when it comes to lease negotiations and facility selection … and how to avoid them. Starting the Process Too Late ‐ Most companies fail to realize how long it takes to perform a […]
- There’s a new sheriff in town, and you can call him ‘Tenant’October 1, 2003 - 11:02 pm
As appeared in…Colorado Real Estate Journal What a glorious time to be searching for office space! How things have changed in the last three years. The constant rental rate increases and declining vacancies are now long gone. The tide has shifted and what used to be a landlord market has now gone full circle and […]
- Triumph Commerce CenterJanuary 2, 2016 - 10:05 pm793 Fort Mill Highway, Charlotte, SC (Charlotte MSA) Renamed Triumph Commerce Center following acquisition, 793 Fort Mill Highway consists of a 260,000 square foot, Class-A industrial/distribution building on 30-acres of land. The front-park-rear-load project features 27’ clear ceilings, 8,000 amps of power and 27,000 square feet of finished office. It is located between I-77 and US 521 [...]
- Denver Urban Business CenterJanuary 2, 2016 - 10:15 pm701 Osage St., Denver, CO This iconic 370,000 square foot property on 18-acres is currently being re-developed into a multi-tenant, urban-infill distribution center. After serving as the Sears Logistics Center for 64 years, the property’s location at the intersection of I-25 and 6th Avenue now offers regional distribution and last-mile delivery users arguably the best location [...]