Triumph Real Estate Corporation selectively offers full-service property management for retail, office, industrial, and multi-family properties. With decades of experience in development, management, construction, and leasing, Triumph is able to consistently exceed owner expectations.
The traditional approach to property management is entirely custodial. At Triumph, we take a different approach–a more thorough and thoughtful approach. Our deep experience as owners gives us unique insight into the full spectrum of delivering investment yield, from risk analysis and financial market expertise all the way through the study and application of economic foresight to property realities. From that, we can be fully committed to being the best possible stewards of our client’s assets, treating each property and every penny as our own. We are on a never-ending quest to find and enhance the value of commercial properties, and our proprietary CRE Value Extraction System™ of execution is designed to deliver that value. Most importantly, this ethos is not just lip-service… it is in our blood; it defines our everyday thoughts and actions for the benefit of our clients.
~Paul Ruff, President and Founder
Successful management begins with the Transition Phase. This phase is central to the development and implementation of a meaningful Management Plan. Triumph uses a multi-discipline approach to tackle new management projects. We insert a team of experts in accounting, law, finance, construction, public relations, and administrative and operations management. This team examines every nook and cranny, leaving no stone unturned. We quickly identify areas of hidden costs and revenue opportunity. The team then develops a Management Improvement and Operating Plan consistent with our client’s short and long range objectives. This Plan, which is the subject of constant review, analysis, and adjustment, establishes the basis for the physical, financial, and administrative management of the real property and creates the opportunity to enhance the value of the asset over the long term. Triumph’s Total Management Service encompasses Physical, Administrative and Financial Management.
- Supervise day-to-day operations, routine maintenance, inspections and engineering services.
- Design and implement preventive maintenance programs.
- Negotiate and administer service contracts including supervision of all outside contractors.
- Supervise space planning and construction of tenant improvements.
- Staff and supervise facility personnel.
- Supervise capital improvement projects including common area improvements, HVAC retrofits and replacement, structural renovations, emergency power system installation, and electrical retrofits.
- Establish emergency protocol and provide around-the-clock emergency service.
- Review, design and implement programs for security systems and life safety considerations.
- Perform market analyses, evaluate competition and develop marketing and leasing strategies.
- Coordinate lease review, abstracting, and administration.
- Negotiate commercial leases.
- Provide risk management services and oversee and manage liability, worker’s compensation, and property insurance for both the facility and tenants.
- Perform legal services with respect to lease enforcement and eviction coordination.
- Establish and maintain bank accounts including trust funds to protect the needs of the client.
- Design and implement tenant screening criteria.
- Coordinate property activities with local, state and federal government.
- Develop and implement capital budgets at the direction of the client.
- Provide state-of-the-art accounting services including custom designed reports to accommodate each client’s individual requirements.
- Invoice and collect rent, escalations, tenant charges and miscellaneous receipts.
- Administer and coordinate project loans.
- Establish and implement control procedures for timely payment of operating expenses.
- Provide a monthly narrative of significant budget variances and property management issues.
- Recommend and implement long and short term financing alternatives.